Updated: Nov 1, 2019
An awakening of consciousness is a painful and challenging process. Here are a few gold nuggets that I discovered on my journey - enjoy.
1) We (alone) must make that decision to step into our greatness because no one is going to do that for us because it's not their job; it's ours.
2) At some point, we have to decide not to care what others think of our life or ourselves! We must be done, entirely with NOT BEING TRUE TO THYSELF!
3) It is in our vulnerability that our true POWER resides.
4) The full acceptance of what is; is always my step 1.
5) Before every significant breakthrough, there is usually a breakdown.
6) Practice compassion and loving-kindness for ourselves no matter what happens. I call this unconditional self-acceptance.
7) Mistakes are an opportunity to grow not to condemn.
8) Beating ourselves up will stop the process of knowing LOVE is who we are.
9) Connecting to other human beings is critical for LOVE to grow, but NOT if we are people-pleasing or trying to fit in.
10) What we focus on expands.
11) We physiological suffer mostly because we believe in the bullshit of our thoughts. Remember, we are not the mind; we are consciousness that has thoughts, feelings and body sensations.
12) Waiting for motivation to change is bullshit; instead, be courageous and just do it.
13) Get comfortable feeling uncomfortable—embrace it, and you will be living among the gods.
14) FEAR is always about some future that has not happened or some past that is already gone. It's never about the NOW. It's why all the great minds say FEAR IS AN ILLUSION.
15) We need to make peace with our shadow (shame), or we continue to live in constant fear of being exposed.
16) The only thing holding us back from forgiveness is ourselves. Remember - the Source (God) does not know forgiveness because God is LOVE, and God cannot forgive only because IT has never condemned. Forgiveness is the greatest gift we could ever give ourselves.
17) Make the NOW - your primary purpose and watch your life take off.
Have a peace-filled day my friends. Mistaken Identity - available soon. ✍ Paul Noiles